Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I knew this would happen

Of all the corporations I've dealt with, none is more incompetent, less customer focused, more likely to give you nothing and ask to be paid for it, than Telstra, our former national telco. Having been lied to, ripped off and stolen from by them again, I realised the time had come to start writing about it. I'm going to start at the beginning, so it will take a long time to get to the latest incident, which will presumably have been resolved, probably by the Ombudsman, by then. As far as I can see, the Telstra business model is built on relying on the business of old people who are too scared to change, because they never had an option before. And then charging more than any other telco, in order to buoy up falling profits. Which I'm sure is working well enough for now, but obviously has a use by date.

No comments:

Post a Comment